- Date30 Oct 2018 – 06 Nov 2018
- PlaceJakarta and Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Organized byKeni, Jala Adolphus, Ening Nurjanah, Selma Handayani, Agni Ekayanti
- Planning TeamThe Steering Committee of APP CAMP
- Supported byArts Council Tokyo (Japan)
- National Culture and Arts Foundation (Taiwan)
- Australia Council for the Arts (Australia)
- Arts Council Korea (South Korea)
- ON-PAM (Japan)
- Komunitas Salihara (Indonesia)
- Langgeng Art Foundation (Indonesia)
- ParticipantsProducers from Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan + Producers (in the Planning Team)
Over the course of the intensive 7 days APP Camp, participants will spend time:
- Getting to know each other including developing an appreciation of each other’s language and cultural perspectives around producing.
- Getting to know the place (the host country’s funding climate, key players in the arts, key venues and the kind of work being produced, or for which there is audience demand).
- Extending themselves through exploring their approach to creative producing within an Asian framework
While most of the camp will be small group meeting and sessions, one day of the camp takes a Conference format, providing learning and development opportunities for a broader group of local producers, alongside APP Camp participants.